Confidence doesn't take trust, it takes transparency.
Register for your Institutional Risk Analytics account now!
and begin using the site immediately.
Institutional Risk Analytics is one of the most quoted risk analysis companies in the world. Our ratings can
be contrarian and at times uncomfortable to the establishment. But the fact of the matter is IRA's analytics accurately
described the health and stress issues facing the banking and finance industry when most of Wall Street and Washington
were in denial that a problem existed.
Return to Top
|Shopping Cart Pricing|
|IRABankRatings.com Unlimited Access|
Includes a powerful survey tool and unlimited viewing of all current period bank reports. This is an ideal product for banks monititoring industry competitors as well as CFO's keeping track of their cash and cash equivalents.
|$1000.00 per year, paid annually.|
|IRABankRatings.com Individual Reports Service|
Specifically for people who only need to keep track of a few banks. An ideal surveillance tool for the individual depositor.
|$50.00 per bank a la carte.|
Access enabled for one year from the time of purchase.
|Banker and Professional Tools||See details once logged in.|
|IRA's Corporate Monitor|
A Morningstar powered off the shelf version of IRA's fundamental data analysis toolkit. Covers US publicly traded companies. This system is the core tool set from which many of IRA's customized enterprise data platforms are built.
|$500.00 per year, paid annually.|
|Unless otherwise authorized IRABankRating.com sales are for individual or internal use only.|
Payable by credit card or PayPal
... See all IRA Online Products.
Return to Top
Banks People are Looking At
activity surveyed from IRA's servers
- KENT BANK 717 NORTH KENT ROAD KENT, IL (CERT 12704)
- PIQUA STATE BANK 1356 XYLAN ROAD PIQUA, KS (CERT 18089)
- BERKSHIRE BANCORP, INC. , PA (BHC 3447464)
- BLUE RIDGE BANK&TRUST; CO 4200 LITTLE BLUE PARKWAY INDEPENDENCE, MO (CERT 17933)
- Evergreen Federal Savings and Loan Association 969 S E SIXTH STREET GRANTS PASS, OR (CERT 28914)
- CALIFORNIA BANK&TRUST; 11622 EL CAMINO REAL, # 200 SAN DIEGO, CA (CERT 20852)
- Peoples Bank of Commerce 750 BIDDLE ROAD MEDFORD, OR (CERT 34685)
- CHILLICOTHE STATE BANK 600 WASHINGTON STREET CHILLICOTHE, MO (CERT 15546)
- OREGON BANCORP, INC. OREGON, WI (BHC 1207516)
- IT&S; OF IOWA, INC. OSKALOOSA, IA (BHC 1209967)
- COMERICA INCORPORATED DALLAS, TX (BHC 1199844)
- FLUSHING FINANCIAL CORP 144-51 NORTHERN BOULEVARD NEW YORK CITY, NY (CERT 16049)
- JANESVILLE STATE BANK 201 N MAIN STREET JANESVILLE, MN (CERT 10960)
- DISCOVERY BANCORP SAN MARCOS, CA (BHC 3320615)
- FIRST BANK OF KENTUCKY CORPORATION MAYSVILLE, KY (BHC 1071575)
- DEVON BANCORP, INC. CHICAGO, IL (BHC 1131602)
- WAINWRIGHT BANK & TRUST 63 FRANKLIN STREET BOSTON, MA (CERT 27009)
- WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK 2273 N. GREEN VALLEY PKWY. HENDERSON, NV (CERT 32633)
- COUNTRY BANCORPORATION CRAWFORDSVILLE, IA (BHC 1203910)
- US BANCORP MINNEAPOLIS, MN (BHC 1119794)
- LOVELAND BANK OF COMMERCE 102 EAST 29TH STREET LOVELAND, CO (CERT 58642)
- Circle Bank 1400 GRANT AVENUE NOVATO, CA (CERT 32743)
- First Community Bank 438 FIRST STREET SANTA ROSA, CA (CERT 57903)
- BRAD, INC. BLACK RIVER FALLS, WI (BHC 1978656)
|IRA's Letter Grading System|
||Overall Bank Stress less than 1995 1.0 index baseline. Banks with this grade tend to exhibit stong metrics across the board.|
||Stress slightly less than the industry average. Bank business practices are much more varied than people realize. Institutions in this category exhibit business model choices that allow them to operate with improved cushion against current systemic threats.|
||Stress slightly above the industry average. These banks begin to show sensitivity to systemic stresses but still have a business model that offers a some degree of flexibility to resist crisis forces.|
||Stress levels moderately above industry average. In these banks, one or more key metric areas begin to show degradation(s) indicating a need for active attention by officers and directors.|
||Stress indicators well above the industry average. These institutions tend to show significant degradation in one or more of the key areas of measurement. Concern has likely begun to garner the attention of parties outside the bank.|
||Stress levels at the extreme range above industry average. At this degree of stress, one or more of the key elements of the business model has reached failure mode. What concerns exist are probably already public.|
brought together into a overall index where the average on December 31, 1995 = 1.0.
Grading is based on a census of active FDIC reporting institutions.
- Lending Default Experience
- Capital Adequacy
- Loan and Unused Commitment Exposure
- Operational Efficiency
Return to Top
IRA does not give investment advice or advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment.
Bear in mind that banking is a complex industry. Financial institutions can and do employ a variety of business practices to support these services. These reports do not judge banks per se. They are meant to make the operations more transparent so you, the consumer, can make your own judgment as how to best deploy
There are both Bank Surveillance and Corporate Montoring tools that can be accessed through this cart. The IRA Bank Reports tool is is primarily designed for consumers with large deposits above the FDIC insured limit or
other relationships who want to monitor the safety and soundness of specific banks. The IRA Corporate tool is designed to facilitate analysis of publicly traded companies both as operating businesses and obligors.
You are agreeing not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast,
circulate or commercially exploit the information available on this Site in any manner without
the express written consent of IRA, nor to use the information available on this Site for any
unlawful purpose.YOU AGREE NOT TO REVERSE ENGINEER OR IMITATE FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES, DIRECTLY
OR VIA THIRD PARTIES, ANY PROGRAMS, PROBLEM SOLVING APPROACHES, FRAMEWORKS, TOOLS OR INFORMATION
PROVIDED ON THE SITE.
Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved|
Institutional Risk Analytics 371 Van Ness Way, Suite 110 Torrance, California 90501 310.676.3300